Jul 25, 2007

I had recently read about artist Martin Ramirez and his work in a book about outsider art. Of all the artists featured in that book, Ramirez's work really stood out for me.

A couple a days later, in the style section of the Chronicle there was a feature story about Ramirez. Here is the link. Fate I tell you. Read the story its pretty crazy, plus its topical with all the immigration issues in the news.



There is a exhibition of his work currently on view at the San Jose Museum of Art through early September. Jamie recently went and said it was amazing. I cant wait to go.

-derek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my homepage: prosol2.jp